- Based in Pretoria, South Africa, PROVOCO is an independent television production company producing high quality commercial and broadcast content for local and international markets.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY
- PROVOCO produced its first television show in 2002. The company is well-known for its reality genre television shows broadcast on satellite television in South Africa and available via video on demand.
- RIAN VAN HEERDEN
- Founder: PROVOCO
- Born in Cape Town and bred in Pretoria, Rian is a Content Producer and presenter with a special interest in reality-based shows. Whether it’s crime, weight loss, animal related or chat shows, talk ability and real stories have always been the aim.
With An LLB in Law and a Master’s degree in Psychology, Rian has been climbing the ranks of the television industry ever since after the first show that he presented “Voorblad” in 2000.
With 20 years industry experience in TV and 28 years’ experience in radio Rian loves to produce fresh, new and inspiring content that’s on budget and riveting to watch.
What Provoco offers:
- Provoco works on the process of producing video content for television, social media, corporate promotions, commercial or other media-related fields.
Provoco usually is involved in multiple aspects all related to video making such as scripting, location scouting and logistics.
- Formulating budgets.
- Creative development and pitching.
- Storyboarding and outlining.
- Shot lists.
- Location scouting.
- Equipment prep and rental.
- Hiring subcontractors.
- Filming of content.
Post production services:
- File management.
- Video editing.
- Motion graphics and animation.
- Recording voice-overs.
- Audio mastering.
- Color grading.
- Delivering files.
- Provoco aims provoke audience by creating high quality reality content that changes viewership’s opinions on topics. The aim is to educate the viewers with relevant reality content of real stories.